Tuesday, August 12, 2014

After a LONG hiatus, I've decided to ressurect this blog. In the time since the last post we've: - Had to look for a new job for hubby because his company let him go - Had hubby move to Edmonton to start courses in IT while he worked for a friend in the mall - Gotten pregnant, found hubby a great new job, both moved to Edmonton, and had a baby girl (March 2012) - I got a job at hubby's work, then had another baby (boy) in March of this year! I've found this maternity leave much more difficult, as I've now got a very smart and active 2.5 year old (Munchkin) and this baby (Samwise) had colic and then issues with reflux. I also struggled a little more with the post-partum hormone changes. I'm hoping having a little outlet here will make things less blue some days! Part of my struggle has been lack of time to do any crafting, which is my major stress relief. Samwise wouldn't tolerate being held by anyone but me, and after a 3 week vacation at my parents' house without hubby neither will Munchkin. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment